Monday, June 23, 2008
First try
Well, this is my first go at a blog. My daughter strongly encouraged me to get started because I love knitting so much. So I thought that this would be fun and I could have a record of my projects and get some feedback. I know that knitters have a lot in common and I love hearing others' stories too. I get lost in the fiber and patterns and dreams of all the things I could create! So many possibilities! I'll try to get some pictures on here next. My daughter will be walking me through this whole process of blogging so I'll be leaning on her a lot. And right now it's passed her bedtime ----- she's 3. Just kidding! She has always known more about computers than me, but at least now she's a teenager so maybe I don't look so bad as before. Over and out.