Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Glum No-time-to-knit Day

It is always a hard day when I am busy and thinking I will get to knit, but I just need to do one more thing first........ and then I never got to knit and it is time for bed! Do you ever feel that way? Like, all day, in the back of my mind, I plan what I'll be knitting and look forward to that time on the couch adding stitches to some project and then pretty soon the day is over and I am too tired so I'll go to bed and at least flip through a knitting magazine pretending that that is just as good, before I fall to sleep. At the same time though, I feel guilty for having such a strong urge to knit when there are so many other things to do..... I feel a bit spoiled for being sad that I didn't get to knit when that might not be considered a hardship in some people's minds. I don't know. It is a strange passion that pulls me and I often wonder if I should sets limits on it or let it run wild.